Saturday, January 9, 2010

From rat to rad!

I painted the rear of the car first, over my Thanksgiving vacation. I didn't have time to prep and paint the front end until Christmas vaca. The good thing was, I was able to remove all the panels that needed to be painted and paint them off of the car, fortunately I had a spare hood off an old parts car that kept my motor dry while I deove it like this.... A pic of my shop as I wait for a painted fender to dry some before placing it i the sunlight. Almost everything is painted and curing under the warm Florida sun. I let everything dry overnight before I assembled it the next day. I think it turned out really nice. All i have left to do is paint the rocker panels black, and finish installing my interior. I have a buddy whos a photographer and were going to do a photoshoot of the finished car in the near future.

No comments: